Monday, January 31, 2011

What I'm Diggin'

I know, I'm a day late with this thing, but better late than never... right?!

Okay first of all I have been getting a lot of inspiration from one of my favorite author's blogs recently. Donald Miller (author of Blue Like Jazz and many other lovely books) has a wonderful blog, but this specific post suck out to me today.

As some of you maybe already know, I am a huge hula hooping fan. Love it. It's feminine, freeing, great exercise, and a ton of fun (that is, until you knock over your mother-in law's glass candle holder... yikes.) I loooooveee this shirt from HoopPretty!

More beautiful Pyrex!!!


I know these little felted baby shoes are crochet felted, but I do think I should be able to figure out how to do something like these by using the wet felting method. They are sooooo cute and I have been in love with them for a good couple of years now!


Also, this felted poppy pin is to die for. So lovely!


Ryan and I have been apartment hunting for the last couple weeks and have come to the realization that the word to describe our housing future is.... TINY. This website has helped a tooonnnn with inspiration and motivation. I love the idea of small living, downsizing and simplicity so having a tiny apartment does not intimidate me too much. Even with that said, these are some basic challenges that go along with tiny living quarter, this site has some helpful solutions!


So anyway, a huge blizzard is supposed to hit all of us in central Illinois so maybe these next few days will be a productive felting time for me... I can only hope! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment