Sunday, January 23, 2011

What I'm Diggin'

Sundays are good for cruising the Internet for lovely little treasures. I think Sundays will be my official day for sharing some of these lovelies with you :) So, these are some things that I've been diggin' today and all this week. What have you been diggin'? Have you found some little treasure in this huge sea of the Internet that you would like to share??

Fist of all...

How magical is this Portland, Organ apartment scene??

And these amazing felted slippers give all kinds of inspiration. It's been my dream to make cute felted slippers! Maybe one of these days I'll get brave enough to try it! Until then, I'll just droll over these babies.



I've been a little bit (okay, a lotta bit) obsessed over people's freaking amazing vintage Pyrex collections. Me likey. I can't even handle how darling this collection is! Any of you want to give me some Pyrex so I can have a collection like this??? Pretty please? 




You can look forward to seeing some felted earring like these in my Etsy shop when it opens! I just they they're so cool!
     



I found this cute little guy on Etsy! His name is Mr. Sloth :) 

Well, that's it for now! I've been a crazy knitting machine this week- So I'll be posting some pictures soon! Have a great week everyone, happy Sunday!!

-Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment