Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend Vintage Finds!

Had some time in Lincoln today to do a little thrifting!!! I was of course on the hunt for some Pyrex- Didn't find much but I did get 2 Pyrex mugs that actually match a bowl I got last week and a couple Pyrex tea cups <3 I also found a couple other fun things :) check em' out!






I am so so sorry for the picture quality and backgrounds! Just took these in my car with my phone :) Anyway...
1. Vintage Pyrex mug (1 of 2)
2. Vintage enamel pan (love the colors!)
3. Vintage Pyrex tea cup (1 of 2)
4. Really cute owl envelope/ paper/ whatever holder (you can's see the clip thing in the back for paper, but he's perfect for holding bills and such)
5. Vintage coffee/ tea dispenser (Maybe my favorite find of the day! I love the flowers!!!)


Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment