Monday, April 11, 2011

In the midst....

...of the craziest stressed out time of my whole life thus far- I have still been able to, somehow, find joy in the little things :-) One of my dearest loveliest friends is getting married in a couple of months and her shower was on Saturday! So much fun- It was a very needed time away from homework and unpacking to be giggly and crazy with girlfriends <3




































Also, on the same day as the shower was my 6 month dreadiversary! (dreadie post coming soooonnnn!) I'm still totally loving my dread head and can't believe it's been 6 months already! I can honestly say that I DO NOT miss my "normal" hair at all! Even after 6 months of the craziness on top of my head :-)

My wonderful Huz took this last night- notice my beautiful green wall... <3   
It's been HOTTTTT around here lately! At least it seems hot, after the bone chilling cold winter we got through this year. In my world, any day is a good day for a smoothie, but especially when it's super warm outside- it's smoothie making time for sure. For dinner last night I made up a huge blueberry smoothie for us and then we hung out outside on our picnic table in our new yard and enjoyed having a home and a yard to sit out in :-) I especially enjoyed my awesome mug that a friend gave me for a house warming gift!- She found it at a thrift store- my fave!



Hope everyone is having a good start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment