Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scrub a dub dub


Soaps are back in the Heart Felt Etsy shop! To be honest.... Before a couple days ago, I had gone about 6 months without having felted a bar of soap. And it was a needed and nice break. BUT it feels so right and so good to finally be back into the soap felting groove! I have come to understand that I have been spreading myself a bit too thin when it came to the felted soaps. Trying to get too crazy and fancy with them proved to be good for my creative growth, but not that great for an increase in sales. SO, with that said... to keep things reasonably priced and to keep my sanity in tact, I have decided to go back to the basics of felted soap. I am still going to be creating some special wet felted/ needle felted specialty soaps around the holidays, but that's about it. Simple is good for me right now :-)

With that said, here are some recently listed soaps in my Etsy shop! More will be gradually coming as well! Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment