Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby Update!!






How far along?: 26 weeks 4 days

Overall Emotion last month? Happy, a little stressed about finances, and very hungry :-)
Maternity clothes?: More and more often now. Thanks goodness for my belly band! (Becky- that thanks was to you!)

Sleep: Better! Hallelujah! Still pretty tossy and turny, but at least I'm not up and ready to start the day at 4:30 am everyday :-)

Best moment this month: Getting asked for the first time by a total stranger when I'm due :-) being able to tag along and take my cousin in college, and having my first real appointment at the birthing center.
Weight Gain: total +18 pounds. Thankfully my weight gain has slowed down enough to where I'm back with in the normal range. 

Movement: Yes! All the time still! We were listening to his heartbeat at my midwife appointment the other day, and he totally kicked the doppler. It was super funny :-) 

Food cravings: Not really anything in particular. I was telling Ryan the other day that I feel kind of left out of the "stereotypical" pregnant woman image because I'm not having those crazy cravings! Pretty much everything and anything sounds good... all the time.
  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Feelin good!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I feel like I'm getting huge! 

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: Hopefully having my in laws come visit later this month, having the birthing center become more and more familiar, starting the classes there and (oh my gosh!) starting my THIRD trimester in a couple weeks!

One thing I did well this month?: Walked... a lot. I've been trying to walk at least 2-3 miles a day. I've been feeling great and my weight gain has totally slowed down. I've been eating pretty well too, trying to pack in the protein.

Protein intake this month: Better 

Book Currently reading: Just finished reading A Good Birth, A Safe Birth. It was amazing- I would totally recommend it! Just checked out another book from the Birthing center library about getting a baby to sleep better through the night (Can't remember what the title is....). 

And now to answer some other questions that my darling Lindsey asked me on my facebook the other day...
I'm really liking my job- I'm working part time as a teacher for the aftercare program at First Christian School. 

Things at our church are going very well! Ryan's been leading the worship a lot lately and I'm usually on the worship team as well. I also teach first service Sunday school for the elementary aged kiddos. We found out some really awesome history about the church and the apartment int he church that we're living in. I'm hoping to do a post all about that sometime very soon! 
Names for the baby.... hmmmmmmm...... We're pretty set on one BUT we're not telling people!!!! Muuuahahaha! Nothing is actually for sure, but there are a select few that we like and a certain one we like the best. 
Okay, this post is wearing me out... time for a nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment