Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Felt Ball Love

I have been spending a little too much time these days (Not enough time, actually!!!! I could do it all day) sitting on the living room floor making felted balls :) I have been having some great ideas and finding some wonderful inspiration that have been getting my creative juices flowing! I can't keep up with all of my ideas, which is a really incredible feeling! So anyway, here are some photos and ideas that have been inspiring me lately :)

These felt ball trivets from The Purl Bee are to die for. These are for sure next on my list!



 I have been making some Easter color inspired felt ball garlands much like this one. I have 2 almost finished and will be taking photos soon! They are so dreamy!


Check out this amazing necklace that I found on Etsy. All this artist's items are so yummy and inspiring!


Oh the possibilities are endless! What would you like to see made with felt balls?! My dream is to make a huge area rug made out of only felt balls! That would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment