Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rockin' Felt

I love how felt can be used in soooooo many creative ways! I saw this certain use of felt somewhere on youtube a while ago and fell in love with the concept. Felted soap is pretty much combining a washcloth and a bar of soap to make one magical and wonderful creation! And yes, they work great... I've tried! Felting your bars of sap actually make them last twice as long also, so you get more bang for your buck :) I fell in love with the look of rock felted soap back when I was in Germany and made these little beauties <3


I plan on continuing to make my own soaps to have a line of plain organic soaps as well as a line of organic felted soaps! I'm really excited :) Well, I'm off to go do more homework- happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment