Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pregnancy Update!


Old picture, I was 8 weeks along!

Well, maybe it's a bit of an announcement as well. Most everyone that I know has already heard the news.... but I have yet to do any blogging on the topic! Crazy! Anyway, I'm 4 months along today!!! Time sure does fly when you're.... feeling like crap(?) Anywhooo, I stole this pregnancy update thing from my friend Abby's blog. Thought it was cute, so here we go!

How far along? 16 weeks!  

Overall Emotion last month? Anxious to finally start showing, excited and happy that people finally know the news!  

Maternity clothes?  Not yet! Think I'm getting there though!

Sleep: Meh. Have a bit of a hard time sleeping at night. I have freaky crazy vivid dreams and I wake up easily. Luckily, I have had to get up less often in the middle of the night to pee!

Best moment this month: Hearing the heart beat! 

Weight Gain: Our scale broke a little while ago, but I think about +10 pounds 

Movement: Not that I can feel yet!  

Food cravings: Vinegar!!!! Olives, banana peppers, balsamic vinegar dressing, pickles, pickle flavored chips, salt and vinegar chips.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really. Not at the moment anyway. 

Have you started to show yet: yes, finally! I look more like I have a beer belly than a baby belly though :-)  

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: My shower on Saturday!!! (Moving to CA in a couple weeks, so my amazing Mother In Law is throwing me an early baby shower here in IL!) 

One thing I did well this month? Did a good amount of walking, though I really need to do more! One thing I can work on this month?  Get more protein in my diet, eat betting in general, and making sure I take care of myself during the road trip and move.  

Protein intake this month: I've been doing ok, but I need to do better!  

Book Currently reading: Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. This book is soooooo amazing!!! Thank you So much Abby for getting it for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment